Stay with me ...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 31st '2010

Today is the day
Today is the end of the year
2010 is gonna be over soon
So many things happen in this year
Some of my resolutions can't achieve
Maybe I'm not satisfied with all my achievement but over all this year already gave me happiness.

Really thankful to Allah SWT who blessed me every day with health, gave me a chance to do better in my life and met me with kind peoples that support me all the time.

Hopefully in 2011, I can do better than this year, I can be more useful for others and always surround with my lovely familly and good friends.

Let's we ended this year with SMILE and Happiness to start a new year with New Spirit, new energy also new resolutions.

Happy New Year 2011 My Friends :)
God Bless You All

Posted via email from imajife's posterous

No comments: